Riverdale Seeking Substitues
Riverdale School District Substitute Positions Available
The Riverdale School District is looking for substitute teachers at all levels. Also, support staff substitutes, including office, cooks, custodians, bus drivers and teacher aides.
Please stop at the Riverdale District Office or call 608-739-3832 for information.
Riverdale 2014 Alumni
Riverdale 2014 Alumni
If you purchased a yearbook you may now pick up your supplement to complete your yearbook. The books will be in the high school office. See the graduation photos, Prom, and all the spring sports. If you would like to have a current student pick up your supplement please contact Mrs. Humke at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know.
PEP Grant Information for Parents
As part of the Riverdale Carol M. White PEP grant, the 1st data collection period will take place at the beginning of October. The purpose of this evaluation is to examine program implementation, partnerships, data use, and student outcomes associated with PEP grant project. Results from the data will allow your child to establish a baseline in order to set goals to work towards improvement using activities that are specifically designed to help them reach their goals during Physical Education and outside of the school day.
Your child will be bringing home a packet of the following materials:
- 1 pedometer, which is labeled and numbered
- 7-day pedometer log for grades 5-12
- 4-day pedometer log for grades K-4
- This helps your child keep track of the number of steps that they take each day for 7 days.
- 3-day activity log (grades 5-12 only)
- This will help your child document their activity levels over a 3-day period, including 1-weekend day.
- Short survey
- Fill this out with your child. This 19-question survey will ask about nutritional habits and activity levels.
1. Please take care of the pedometer. Take them off every night and put them back on in the morning. Do not wear them to bed. Do not get them wet, they are not waterproof.
2. Students will wear the pedometer for 7 days straight for grades 5-12 and 4 days for grades K-4. Make sure to include the weekend. Please write down the number of steps each night on the log and include the date.
3. Pedometers can and should be taken off for contact sports and water activities, this will cause damage to the pedometer.
4. Keep the pedometer and packet together nightly. This will allow for a successful 7 days!
5. Return full packet with everything filled out to your child’s Physical Education teacher by the due date listed on the packet cover letter.
6. Grades 5-12: Remember to fill out the activity log for 3 days to include 1 weekend day.
Jeffrey S. Johnson, PEP Grant manager
Riverdale School District
608-739-3116, ext. 3094 (w)