|Welcome to Riverdale School District|
747 N 6th Street
Muscoda, WI 53573
PHONE - 608-739-3832
District Administrator - Bryce Bird
Athletic Director - Curt Thompson
Extra-Curricular Code Meeting
Monday August 4th
There will be an Extra-Curricular Code Meeting Monday August 4th at 6:30 in room 102 at the High School. The purpose of this meeting is to go over the Riverdale Extra-Curricular Code and to answer any questions you may have about the code.
Who should attend this meeting:
- All incoming 9th graders who are thinking about going out for any sports at Riverdale High School or taking part in any extra-curricular activities(FFA, Drama, Band etc..) at Riverdale.
- Any upper classman who will be first time participants.
- Any 7th graders who will be participating in any sports or extra-curricular activities in Middle School.
- Any first time participants in 8th grade.
- Any 6th grades interested in participating in sports. (With possible lower numbers in some sports it would be wise to attend this meeting.)
- Anyone who has had a previous Extra-Curricular Code Violation.
- All parents of above students.
This time is also a great time to turn in athletic fees, emergency cards, physical cards and alternate year cards.
School Supplies for 2014-2015
Summer School 2014
First Session - Enrichment - June 12 through July 2
Second Session - Jump Start - July 21 through August 8
Free breakfast and free lunch will be provided
Please contact the office at 608-739-3101 for more information
It is the mission of the Riverdale School District to provide a
quality educational program for all students.
It is our vision to be Wisconsin’s best small town school district.